1. Our newest baby donkey. She was born on September 27th.
We have not thought of the right name for her yet!
2. New Horse inspired metal garden pieces. Since the arrival
of the 4 rescue Arabian Mares last fall we have added
some interesting items to our shop. We are beginning to
collect cowboy and girl boots and we have an old calvery saddle on hand as well.
3. Sheep Shearing Day was last Sunday. It was the first time
that our llama, Jomocha Almond Fudge got shorn. She was a trooper!
4. The Horse Barn addition. Now we hope to be able to keep all 4 horses dry
this winter in the barn.
5. Lovely wool fleeces for sale from our flock.
6. Favorite 5 Country Farms Holiday Tour is just around the corner.
Mark your calendar for November 28. Go to the blogspot for all the information
This is year number 5 for this great family event. You will find a link
for Favorite 5 Country Farms on this site.
7. Comanche Moon is now a year old. He is our little spotted jack sired by
Cowboy. He is for sale and is a cutie!
8. LEAVES LEAVES LEAVES are falling! This not one of our favorite things as it
is impossible to keep them all raked up!
9. Fall Apples and Hazelnuts are falling off the trees in the orchard
10. The Squirrels are busy gathering all the nuts for winter dinners.